- Prices start from £65
- Personalised ‘Gift Certificate’ – Choose from a printed ‘Gift Certificate’ with envelope or an ‘E-Certificate’ that is sent electronically
- Postage cost of finished artwork included
- For more details see the T&Cs below.
Terms and Conditions – Gift Certificates
Payment for a Gift Certificate must be made in full at the time of purchase via PayPal, bank transfer, cash or ‘SumUp’. PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gift Certificate options:
Here is a list of the following Gift Certificates available:
- ‘Standard Pet Portrait’ – x1 Portrait of x1 animal, 8 x 10 inch standard canvas, full colour with a grey background = £65 including personalised Gift Certificate and envelope, postage additional cost to be agreed at time of purchase if needed.
- ‘Pet Portrait’ – x1 Portrait of x1 animal, 12 x 12 inch or 14 x 11 inch box canvas, full colour, one choice of background colour = £115 including personalised Gift Certificate and envelope,postage additional cost to be agreed at time of purchase if needed.
- ‘Double Pet Portrait’ – x1 Portrait of x2 animals, 16 x 12 inch box canvas, full colour, one choice of background colour = £120 including personalised Gift Certificate and envelope, postage additional cost to be agreed at time of purchase if needed.
- ‘Regal Pet Portrait’ – x1 Portrait of x1 animal, 11 x 14 inch box canvas, full colour with choice of outfit and background colour = £150 including personalised Gift Certificate and envelope, postage additional cost to be agreed at time of purchase if needed.
Delivery of finished artwork:
Postage is an additional cost and can be agreed at the time Gift Certificate is purchased. Can be posted anywhere in the UK.
In order to purchase a Gift Certificate, you will need to provide the following information:
- Your first and last name
- Your address (for postage reasons)
- The date you need the Gift Certificate for
- NOTE* For data protection, all of these details will be deleted once the Gift Certificate has been dispatched. Your details are not held on file.
Gift Certificates via post come to you on a professionally designed postcard, with the option to personalise your Gift Certificate with your own dedication.
If you do not want a physical Gift Certificate sent to you, email Gift Certificates are available and can be provided free of charge to the email address provided at point of purchase. You must ensure to enter the recipient’s email address correctly. The artist cannot be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the Gift Certificate.
Gift Certificates are non-refundable other than within the 14 day cancellation period as per the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
Certificate validation period:
Gift Certificates are valid for a period of 12 months from the date of issue, which is clearly stated on the Gift Certificate along with a unique reference number. Cannot be redeemed after expiry date.
Gift Certificates are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
Lost or stolen Gift Certificates:
Lost, stolen or destroyed Gift Certificates will not be exchanged or refunded. The artist is not responsible if the Gift Certificate is used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
Redeeming a Gift Certificate:
Certificates can be redeemed by email or in person (by appointment) only. Contact details are provided on the Gift Certificate and a Gift Certificate cannot be used to purchase a further Gift Certificate.
Specific Gift Certificates:
Gift Certificates can only be redeemed against the specific type of portrait stated on the certificate, for which they were purchased. For example, a ‘Pet Portrait’ cannot be swapped for a ‘Regal Pet Portrait’.
Once the recipient of the Gift Certificate has contacted the artist via email to begin the order of the portrait, completion of the painting is between 4-10 weeks.
Questions, comments and requests regarding ‘Gift Certificates Terms and Conditions’ are welcomed, feel free to contact me here or send an email to: email@example.com