Art at the Beach is Felixstowe’s newest art festival!
A new art festival has arrived in Felixstowe this summer! With over 40 artists and creatives displaying their work, free art activities for visitors and a demonstration tent!
If you want to get involved in the newest art festival in Suffolk, keep reading and submit your application by clicking here.
- Art at The Beach aims to strengthen the local art community and make art accessible to everyone.
- Art at the Beach – Visual art festival at Beach Street Felixstowe.
- Saturday 10th September 2022, 10am – 4pm.
- Beach Street Felixstowe, Manning’s Amusements, Micklegate Road, Felixstowe, Suffolk, IP11 2GN.
- Limited number of stands available. Applications accepted on a first come first served basis.
- Pitch fee is £35 (one Heras fence at 3.5m in length). Only one fence per applicant.
- Pitches must be paid for at time of booking. For refunds and cancellation, please see more details below.
- Traders are personally liable for their individual stalls. Art at the Beach organisers are not liable for any damage, loss, theft or injury incurred while participating at Art at the Beach.
- Artists must obtain Public Liability Insurance & provide evidence of this during the application process.
Feel free to sign up to the newsletter by clicking here.